Thursday 2 May 2019

Deathly Teachings of All Ages. Book III: Our Oath



Into the future oh, my teacher! I whisper back to you:

My teacher, oh my teacher! There is no hate or love.
There is learning, there is learning.
[repeat 8 times]

I will not exist. I am what I learn.
Teach me, oh my teacher!
I will to disappear.
[repeat 10 times.]
[Upon the 10th, whisper them softer and softer until silence is all you speak, which you will speak for 10 more times.]
[First move your lips but speak inside your mind. Then soften your mind's voice as you repeat, until the oath is made as pure meaning and breath. You will then be in the future.]







.

1 comment:

  1. '... move your lips but speak inside your mind. Then soften your mind's voice as you repeat, until the oath is made as pure meaning and breath. You will then be in the

    future' I especially love this last sentence and all that it bodes.

    ReplyDelete