Monday 13 May 2019

Deathly Teachings of All Ages, V.2,Bk.II: Words Enflamed



'O Mad Master, my Master?

My child, my dear Disciple of the Flame?

I see the world, but I cannot comprehend it.

All is madness, fiery one. Know pure madness and the world reveals its truths in all their blinding glare.

What is madness, 'o Master?

The Madness of the Cosmos is:
All is other unto itself.

All is other unto itself? If that be so, then: All is apart.

Indeed. I see the incineration consuming your mind. When you were born, your mind was pure madness, the truest, purest, most delectable madness. They healed you with words to ease the flame. Burn your words! Burn all words! Let the hottest white heat consume this rotting bandage! Unheal your mind! Grip the thorns of raw, mad birthing, in all its unfair and disruptive corruption!



.

1 comment:

  1. Unheal your mind! " What a phrase!!

    Unheal your mind!

    Unheal your mind! !!!

    ReplyDelete